Sundays, 10:00 am
We invite you to worship with us, where you will hear messages that are relevant to the life challenges of today.
SUMMER SERMON SERIES:
“Stories That Shape Us”
Forgiveness. Broken. Courage. Intrigue. Violence. Healing. Belonging. Priorities. Mercy. The stories in the Bible have it all! This summer we will explore how the Biblical story and the stories of our lives intersect in meaningful ways, by hearing from the stories (among others) of “David and Nathan”, “The Girls in the Reeds”, “The Good Samaritan”, “Mary and Martha”.
We enter worship reminded of
THE HOPE OF BAPTISM
We are invited to God’s table each week for
THE HEALING OF HOLY COMMUNION
We raise our voices and hear God’s Word, through Lutheran Liturgy
GROWING IN FAITH
- There is a special message during worship just for the children.
- If you are a family with young children, there is a “soft space” in the worship center that includes quilts, quiet toys, and puzzles where your family can worship yet keep your little ones occupied.
WE ARE ALL CHILDREN OF GOD,
AND JESUS CALLS US ALL!
ADDITIONAL WORSHIP DETAILS
- Large screens in the Worship and Life Center project the service components, OR you can use a more traditional approach and take a hymnal on your way in.
- You will receive a bulletin from our ushers. These outline the service as well as tell you important information about life at RELC
- Those who are awaiting baptism will be welcomed to the altar at communion to receive a blessing.