Sundays, 10:00 am
Worship with us and hear messages that are relevant to the life challenges of today.
In-person worship in the Life Center at 10:00 am. We will have the chairs set up for social distancing and face coverings will be required.
Pastor Dave will offer 3 additional brief prayer services with Holy Communion for those not yet comfortable in large spaces. Sundays at noon, Mondays at 9 am and Wednesdays at 6:30 pm. These will be held outside the narthex area under cover.
ALL ARE WELCOME!
We stream our service on Facebook live at 10 am on Sundays.
Check out our YouTube channel (relchilliard) to hear Pastor Dave’s sermons and blog posts.
If you like to take notes during the sermon here is a guide to assist you: worshipnotesplain
We enter worship reminded of
the HOPE of Baptism
We are invited to God’s table for
the HEALING of Holy Communion
Growing in Faith
We raise our voices and hear God’s Word, through Lutheran Liturgy
- There is a special message during worship just for the children.
- If you are a family with young children, there is a “soft space” in the worship center that includes quilts, quiet toys, and puzzles where your family can worship yet keep your little ones occupied.
WE ARE ALL CHILDREN OF GOD, AND JESUS CALLS US ALL!
- Large screens in the Worship and Life Center project the service components, OR you can use a more traditional approach and take a hymnal on your way in.
- You will receive a bulletin from our ushers. These outline the service as well as tell you important information about life at RELC
- Those who are awaiting baptism will be welcomed to the altar at communion to receive a blessing.