GROW IN FAITH
Click on the tabs below to see how we grow our faith in the RELC community.
Our theology of faith formation for all ages:
- affirms promises made in baptism
- sparks a desire to learn about God’s Word
- energizes us to serve
- develops positive, trusting relationships with God and each other
- encourages questions
There are groups for all ages. ALL are welcome!
Sundays at 9:00 am during the school year.
- Godly Play for age 3 through 2nd grade
- J.A.M. (Jesus and Me) 3 – 6 grade
- Rise & Shine for 7th – 8th grade
- High School
- Adult Forum – drop in discussion and study
[We are currently using Sparkhouse curriculum for the school age youth.]
4th For All – Cross Generational Bible Study each month on the 4th Sunday, with fun activities such as puzzles, skits, crafts, readings, and much more!
Kathy Nelsen, GIFT Coordinator
Tuesdays at 11 AM; Thursdays at 7 PM
Adult Bible study with Pastor Dave via Zoom. CONTACT: Pastor Dave Kamphuis