Here you will find all the information that you need for the congregational meeting.
How to Participate
- Attend worship in-person. Directly after worship on Sunday, Council President Dave Nelsen will call the meeting to order. So, stay in your seats, stay 6 feet apart and the meeting will be underway. If you have something to say, please set up to the microphones that are set up so that everyone joining us online can hear you as well.
- Video-conference via Zoom. By connecting via Zoom, you will be a part of a discussion that has a moderator that will share any questions, comments, or concerns you might have with the assembly. The link to the Zoom code was emailed out to you on Friday (11/13), so check your emal for the code. If you do not find it, please contact the church office (email@example.com).
- Phone in via Zoom. You can use your cell phone to attend the zoom meeting. Instructions on how to do this were included in your packets sent through the mail and can be found online here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663-Joining-a-meeting-by-phone
How the Meeting Works
Just like any congregational meeting, there is an agenda, will be motions, and voting. There will be a PowerPoint slide deck that Council will use to run the meeting, you can find a link to that in the materials portion of this web page.
You will have received a ballot in the mailing packet, please bring that with you to in-person or drop it off before the meeting. If there are no motions from the floor, we will not need to use the paper ballots and can call for a voice vote. But please bring the paper ballot just in case.
Below is the agenda:
- Welcome and prayer
- Call for the quorum
- Review Continuing Resolution
- Detail meeting process
- Review and accept motion for past minutes
- Pastor Report
- Thank you for council person service
- Election and vote
- Mission Plan
- Vision and Mission Statements
- Brief Forum
- Motion for Adjournment
Materials for the Meeting
Letter from Pastor Dave: PD Letter 2020
Letter from Council President: President’s Letter 2020
Council Reports: Council Reports 2020
Proposed Ministry Plan (Budget): 2021 Ministry Plan
YTD Full Budget: YTD Full Budget
Minutes from 2019: Minutes Annual Meeting 2019
Zoom Instructions: Zoom Instructions
Slide Deck for Sunday: Final Meeting Slides